The OppiaMobile platform consists of the following components:
OppiaMobile Android App
An Android app for learners to access their courses on their Android smartphones. The app is compatible with Android API level 14+ (i.e. Android version 4+).
- Source code: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/oppia-mobile-android
- Bug/issue tracker: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/oppia-mobile-android/issues
- Get the app on Google Play
Provides the core server-side, using the Django framework. Full installation and upgrade instructions can be found at: https://oppiamobile.readthedocs.org/
- Source code: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/django-oppia
- Bug/issue tracker: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/django-oppia/issues
OppiaMobile Moodle block
A Moodle block (script) to export the course from Moodle into the right format for installing in the OppiaMobile Android app. This block has been developed and tested for Moodle v2.4+.